Table Of Content
Samsung galaxy s20 plus is one of the newest phone that samsung company launched earlier this year.
This smartphone was launched on 11th february 2020, and was released in the united state on 6th march and
Europe on the 13th of same month. It is the expected successor of galaxy S10 plus, though people do ask why
samsung jumped from S10 to S20, S20+, and S20 ultra but samsung do not have a particular reason for that. The price of this phone is
$1199 which is equivalent to 436,000. It has a rear camera of 12+64+12 megapixel and 10MP of selfie.
Its battery capacity is 4500 mAh which stay more than 5 hours when fully charged. It has 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G LTE.
Therefore its internet service is very fast, This smartphone runs on Android v10 (Q) operating system.
Galaxy S20 plus runs on the Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 990 Chipset. The phone comes with a 6.70-inch touchscreen display with a
resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels, (~525 ppi density) and an aspect ratio of 20:9. To cloth it up this smartphone
is the first of its type to possess all the features. For more info about galaxy S20 plus click here.
Specifications of Galaxy S20 Plus
Below are are full specified features of samsung galaxy S20 plus…
- Name – Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus
- Model – SM-G988, SM-G988U
- Date – 11, February 2020
- 2G – GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G – 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G – LTE
- SIM – Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) Samsung pay (visa, Mastercard Certified).
- Dimension – 161.9 x 73.7 x 7.8 mm (6.37 x 2.90 x 0.31 in)
- Weight – 186 g (6.56 oz)
- Body type – Glass (Corning Gorilla Glass); Frame: Aluminum
- Color – Cloud blue, Cosmic Grey, Cloud pink
- Screen type – Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Screen Size – 6.7 inches, 108.0 cm2 (~90.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution – 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~525 ppi density)
- Protection – Scratch-resistant glass (Corning Gorilla Glass 6) water and Resistance IP68.
- Os – Android 10; Samsung One UI 2
- Chipset – Exynos 990 (7 nm+) – Global, Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+) – USA.
- CPU –Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2×2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) – Global, Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585) – USA.
- GPU – Adreno 650, Mali-G77 MP11 – Global
- Internal – 128GB
- RAM – 8GB
- SD Card – microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Front Camera – 10 MP, Dual Pixel PDAF
- Features –Dual video call, Auto-HDR
- Video – 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30fps
- Main Camera –12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76″, 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS 64 MP, f/2.0, 29mm (telephoto), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 1.1x optical zoom, 3x hybrid zoom. 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1.4µm, Super Steady video, 0.3 MP, TOF 3D, f/1.0, (depth).
- Features – LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video – 8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS.
- WIFI – Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth – 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- NFC – Yes
- GPS – Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Radio – FM radio (Snapdragon model only; market/operator dependent)
- USB – 3.2, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Alert type – Sound, Vibration.
- Loudspeaker – yes
- Earphone – No
- Sensor – Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer. ANT+, Bixby natural language commands and dictation. Samsung DeX (desktop experience support).
- Messaging – SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser – HTML5
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery. Fast charging 25W. USB Power Delivery 3.0. Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W. Power bank/Reverse wireless charging 9W.
What is the difference between Samsung s20 and s20 plus?
As we know, anything that plus is added, it means that it is better than the initial one, so there is a little different
between the two phones. Starting with their battery capacity galaxy S20 has 4000 mAh and galaxy S20 plus has 4500 mAh,
topping it (S20) with 500 mAh. Also galaxy S20 plus has a better camera compared to galaxy S20.
What comes with Galaxy s20 Plus?
These things listed below is what you will see in the pack of galaxy S20 plus when you buy it……,
- A well packed screen protector (Screen guild).
- Super Fast” Wall Charger (25-Watt) with USB-C connection.
- User Manual: this will guilde you to know more about the phone.
- SIM tool: this is a Pin like structure for removal of Sim and Memory cards.
- USB-C to USB-C cable.
- USB-C in-ear headphones tuned by AKG (with 3 different sizes of rubber ear tips).
Is Samsung s20 Plus waterproof?
No doubt, the answer is “Yes” it is indeed a water resistance according to Ingress Protection (IN) rating system, that is IP68,
he 6 digit there means that the device is completely dust-tight and
the 8 digit means that the phone is suitable for immersion in up to 1.5 metres of water.
This implies that this phone can be submerged in up to three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
If you want know about Samsung galaxy S20 Ultra check